University Island Competition
1. Instead of to a given program, we also propose an extension of the city.
2. Instead of understanding the island as limited scale field, we propose a more intense relationship with Venice.
3. Instead of untamed vegetation, we propose to look back in time and reorganize the landscape of the island.
4. Instead of Poveglias’ the isolated nature , we propose a permanent link.
5. Instead of filling the island with programmatic needs and facilities, we propose to give value to emptiness.
6. Instead of rebuilding the existing constructions, we propose reusing the ruins to keep the reflection of time in the site.
7. Instead of a conventional building, we propose an infrastructure that holds multiple spatial experiences and possible uses.